It's amazing how much my taste in handbags has changed over the years. I've worn everything from a bright red Coach messenger to a pony-hair D&G tote, but the obsession all started with classic monogrammed Fendi and Gucci bags. Never one to follow trends, now that everybody is embracing sophisticated styling, I'm finding myself drawn to the logomania of yesteryear. After my recent trip to New York, I came to the realization that I was in desperate need of a new cosmetic bag, and when I spotted this little beauty at Yoox, I simply couldn't resist. The coated canvas is incredibly durable and will certainly be easier to keep clean than my old faux suede cosmetic bag. I know that some may disagree, but in my opinion, monograms in monochromatic darker hues are just as elegant and timeless as leather.
I figured that some of you may be curious as to what I actually put in my cosmetic bag, so I've decided to share my top five beauty must-haves for Spring.
1. Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel - Seriously tames frizz, even here in Houston.
2. Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System - Promotes smoother, clearer skin and improves the efficacy of other beauty products. I hesitated to purchase this device, due to the hefty price tag, but it's well worth the investment. Trust!
3. Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer - Brightening, tightening, exfoliating... this product does it all.
4. Iman Luxury Radiance Liquid Makeup - For the price, there is no better foundation on the market today. Plus, it's packed full of minerals that truly nourish the skin.
5. Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Cologne - This crisp, universally pleasing scent is perfect for Spring.
That rounds out my list. Are there any beauty products that you simply can't live without this season?